Protecting Seniors Wealth
Education For Financial Senior Abuse Prevention
Our Range of education services are designed to:
- Assist people prevent senior or elder wealth abuse.
- Create more awareness.
- Be a Communication Hub.
- Offer essential tools to help protect senior members of our society from financial abuse.
It could be: A friend? A family member? Client?
Abuse of Seniors wealth is MUCH HIGHER than you think!
Percentage of people 65 or older in Australia (est):1
- 1991 10.7% 10.7%
- 2001 12% 12%
- 2021 18% 18%
- 2031 21% 21%
... maltreatment [of seniors] cuts across economic, social, religious and educational lines...2
~ Pillemer and Finkelhor (1988) ~
Being savvy and taking action is the key to prevention:
- Become more informed … read Anne’s compelling eBooks
- Know why and ‘what to do’ with the recently released Protecting Seniors’ Wealth Guide
- Make an appointment to organise your Consulting / Training Workshop / Event
- Receive updates on developments & media interviews – register for our Newsletter
- For professional advice, see our Firms & Links page for a Listing of Competent Firms
- Advance skills and expand your financial services capacity with a workshops/training
- For additional information please check our Social Media pages.
What People Are Saying:
There are too many people being taken advantage of and it’s great to see someone doing something about it! Jason Reynolds
Only last night, I have found out that family have lost some inheritance due to dubious family members. Linda Daniel