About Protecting Seniors Wealth
Protecting Seniors Wealth is a leader in providing essential training for the growing issues relating to the rapidly increasing ageing population, with extensive expertise on the effect of financial senior exploitation, abuse and fraud. Under the leadership of Founder/CEO Anne McGowan, Protecting Senior Wealth has great understanding of the ramifications right across the broad as this unwanted trend impacts seniors, family, business, and how professionals can play a key role ensuring clients remain safe and secure, which is in everyone’s best interests.
The Protecting Seniors Wealth Opportunity
Now and in the foreseeable future progressive industries, companies, organisations, management and professionals will be further challenged to develop communications strategies as the growing unwanted trend continues to impact seniors, clients, customers, families, service providers and businesses. This movement to change is prudent and valuable for everyone. Since its inception in 2014, the firm has provided a range of services with a focus on the prevention of financial senior abuse for the benefit of the senior population in preserving their wealth. They are most impacted hardest along with vulnerable people, genuine family and carers, including the professional service providers who assist them.
- Keynote Presentations that educate and motivate around opportunities and challenges of the issue’s effect on the retirement population.
- Education Programs that empower professionals to assist in an informed way with ethical attitudes and with clients best interests in mind.
- Expert Consultant assists business by providing essential training programs for compliance, disclosure, client liaison, procedures and policy.
- Evaluative Research contributes to business training communication for effective long term client retention and promoting company brand.
- Publications that focus on the data, actual cases and real-life stories, providing effective guidance for improving outcomes and prevention.
Our clients can engage one or more highly beneficial services as we provide essential training and educate thousands of professionals.