PROTECTING SENIORS WEALTH – THEIR WHOLE WEALTH™ ACCREDITED PROFESSIONAL TRAINING PROGRAM
Financial Senior Abuse Prevention – In Action (Day One)
The Responsible Professional Management of Financial Abuse – Driving Better Outcomes (Day Two)
The focus is on driving better outcomes for clients, professionals and business. This Accredited Training Program presented by a recognised professional Expert is the highly recommended Expert Training for Professionals, Management and Support Executives and can be delivered In-Person, Live Online, or attended Online Only.
Up to 9.5 CPD Hours (Day One 6.5 Hours & Day Two 3.0 Hours) Please note: Each day has a different accreditation.
Fee: $1997 per person (incl. GST)
Additional Q & A and discussions with expert for enhanced training experience.
For large attendee group bookings, please ask about our registration options & corporate rate.
And to book, please contact us
• In-Person Training Event – Two Days
• Live Online – Two Sessions
• Online for easy access anytime (please see our two separate courses for online learning)
This training program is facilitated by an expert.
The Expert Advanced Program for banking, financial services, wealth industries, superannuation, accountants – training specifically for your business, with you in mind to help professionals assist clients.
Participation annually is highly recommended making this program an ideal refresher training – benefit from updates, new insights & developments, and retention of key information.
Who can attend? Ideal for financial advisers, legal practitioners, mortgage & finance brokers, wealth accountants, accountants, financial planners, superannuation professionals, property advisers, businesses providing consumer financial information, financial related services, retirement and aged care services, real estate agents, industry management, support staff, and others in related industries.
Agenda Day One – Financial Senior Abuse Prevention In Action
• Issue Analysis, The Signs & Red Flags; Situations Focus, Assisting Clients
• The Procedures, Ongoing Management; Preventative Measures, Legal Action
• Policy, Complicit Professionals; PSW Guide Application & Analysis
• Steps for Prevention; Action Planning, Key Points Discussions
• It’s a Matter of Ethics; Multiple Choice Assessment
Agenda Day Two – The Responsible Professional Management of Financial Abuse Driving Better Outcomes
• Eminent and Issue Legislation, New Developments, Responsibility to Assist, Clients Best Interests, Taking Reasonable Steps
• The Many Stages of Financial Abuse – The Benefits of Being Proactive & Essential Steps for Prevention of Many Situations
• Protecting Seniors Wealth Guide Analysis & Application – Protecting The Financial Future of Senior & Retirement Clients
• Ethical Behaviour & Professional Conduct
• Key Industry Experts & Professionals Interviews & Commentary
A Comprehensive Training Program including Practical Application and Analysis focusing on many Preventative Measures & Actions; consider New Legislation, Obligations, Responsibilities, New Expectations, Industry Guidelines; Working Group Case Studies for Improving Outcomes; Assisting Clients Effectively in a Professional and Proper Way; Taking Reasonable Steps; Complicity, Compliance, Costs; Client Safety & Security; Ideas for Client Education, Taking Action Steps and Disclosure; Video Interviews with Key Industry Experts and Professionals Commentary, Discussions, Q&A, Quiz Question Assessment.
- Learn about the issue ramifications, the impact, how to assist the client to protect future potential.
- Understand the importance of recognising signs, complications, how situations occur, and develop.
- To gain insights into a range of different situations and realise how assisting clients is now expected.
- Consider How to Have Client Conversations, Client Education and gain insights relating to Capacity.
- Gain key awareness around many aspects to essentially support and protect the client and finances.
- Develop skills for a wide range of forms of prevention, appropriate action to expect, or undertake.
- Policy Development Insights and Learn of the Importance of not Being Complicit, even inadvertently.
- Gain knowledge of Fiduciary Duty, Potential Liability, Protecting the Client, Professionals and Business.
- Learn of the PSW Guide application and analysis, and other key guidance for professionals, and clients.
Course Activities & Materials
• Intelligence for Professionals Workbook
• Case Studies
• Facts and Figures and other handouts
• Protecting Seniors Wealth Guide (pdf)
• ‘It’s a Matter of Ethics’ article
• Quiz Questions
• Quality print Certificate of Completion provided on successful program completion.
• Certificate of Continuing Professional Development emailed within five business days.
Training events are Accredited by the Financial Planners Association (FPA).
Catering, Membership, Adviser Page Eligibility, Workbook, Guides, Handouts, Training Facilitator Access
Thank you for attending the training program.
Want to attend Day-One Online? Please go to the Advanced Training Program for Professionals 6.5 hours to complete, register here
To make arrangements and discuss attendee bookings, please contact us
The following dates have been reserved for next year 2021 and can be booked now (or other preferred dates for your company):
- Sydney – March 18th and 19th
- Brisbane – April 15th and 16th
- Melbourne – May 13th and 14th
- Adelaide – June 17th and 18th
- Perth – July 15th and 16th