This accredited training course is ideal for professionals to gain extensive knowledge and the skillset to best assist clients.
Providing in-sights the multi-level 6.5-hour course informs of the length and breadth of this issue that’s a real growing problem for professionals, impacting clients, professionals, business, everyone.
Professionals need to know how to best assist clients, and we take a look at what’s now expected, accountability, recognising and dealing with situations in an informed and professional way, keeping clients safe and secure.
Professionalism and ethics are a key component and
regulatory compliance and consumer protection, with client best interests at
the forefront as we take a look at preventative measures, actions and remedies,
and effectively improving outcomes.
This training program is facilitated by an expert.
Fee: $990 (incl. GST)
Who can attend the course?
This masterclass workshop is for professionals – financial advisers, legal practitioners, mortgage & finance brokers, wealth accountants, accountants, financial planners, property advisers, businesses providing consumer financial information, financial related services, retirement and aged care services, real estate agents, industry management and support staff, and others in related industries.
- Issue Analysis, The Signs & Red Flags
- Situations Focus, Assisting Clients
- The Procedures, Ongoing Management
- Preventative Measures, Legal Action
- Policy, Complicit Professionals
- PSW Guide Application & Analysis
- Steps for Prevention
- Action Planning Work Group, Key Points Summary
- It’s a Matter of Ethics
- Multiple Choice Quiz Questions
- Learn about the ramifications of this issue, the impact, and how to assist the client’s potential.
- Understand the importance of recognising the signs, the complications, and how situations could occur and develop.
- To gain insight into a range of different situations and realise that assisting clients is now expected.
- Gain key awareness around the many things that can be done to support and essentially protect the client and their finances.
- Develop skills and knowledge of a wide range of different forms of prevention and appropriate action to expect or undertake.
- To consider and learn about policy development and the importance of not being complicit, even inadvertently.
- Learn about the Protecting Seniors Wealth Guide application and analysis of the publication – an education tool for professionals and clients. Consider essential steps for prevention, different forms of action, ethical behaviour and professionalism.
Course Activities & Materials
- Intelligence for Professionals Workbook
- Case Studies
- Facts and Figures handout
- Protecting Seniors Wealth Guide (pdf)
- It’s a Matter of Ethics article
- 25 Quiz Questions
- A quality print Certificate of Completion is provided on course completion.
- The Certificate of Continuing Professional Development will be emailed within five business days.
This training course is Accredited by the Financial Planners Association (FPA).
On course completion, your CPD Certificate Statement and a tax invoice/receipt (if applicable) from Protecting Seniors Wealth Pty Ltd will be emailed within 5 business days.
Thank you for attending the training.