This training presentation is ideal for professionals that have clients across all demographics, the far-reaching ramifications of this issue impacts everyone.
The session focuses on Financial Senior Abuse Prevention – assisting senior and elder senior clients or vulnerable people, including the younger demographic clients that may genuinely assist or care for a senior family member or vulnerable person.
The one-hour training is focused on providing in-depth insights for professionals to gain the necessary skills for assisting clients in an informed and proper professional way.
Providing new industry guidance and the essential knowledge required to recognise situations, and importantly, consider the many options available in order to assist clients effectively and achieve the best client outcomes.
Fee: $165 (incl. GST)
- Welcome introduction, research and data, signs and red flags, perpetrator profiles, assisting clients in a professional and proper way, clients best interests, various action steps, different situations analysis, client and industry expectations, development overview of procedures, policy, disclosure, ethical responsibility, introduction to preventative measures.
- The Issue and Situations, Assisting Clients
- Next steps towards protective and preventative measures
Course Activities & Materials
- Powerpoint presentation video
- Facts & Figures handout
- 10 Quiz Questions
- A Certificate of Completion for attendees is provided on completion of the course.
- The Certificate of Continuing Professional Development will be emailed within five business days.
This training course is Accredited by the Financial Planners Association (FPA).
On completion of the presentation and answering the quiz questions, a CPD Certificate Statement and Tax Invoice from Protecting Seniors Wealth Pty Ltd will be emailed to you within 5 business days.
Thank you for attending the training course.