Our consultancy is for corporations involved in banking, superannuation, wealth management, financial advice, retirement planning and aged care specialists to help them develop effective ways to protect their valued senior retirement clients.
We are just as motivated as our corporate clients to assist them improve knowledge and procedures for prevention of financial senior exploitation, and essentially to deal with situations effectively to help retain safe secure clients.
Knowing how to appropriately act in the best interests of clients is crucial to preventing situations and we assist to empower clients to retain their long-term client or customer relations along with their professional corporate reputation.
We provide a range of consultancy options:
- Deliver informative business presentations on the issue to management.
- Facilitate accredited training program options tailored to improve outcomes.
- Key note speaker appearances designed to inform, motivate and build confidence.
- One-off project or ongoing consulting providing management feedback reporting for professional learning and development.
- Our Expert Consultant assists corporations with highly effective training and completion reports, procedures or recommendations.
- The benefits will be obvious as we contribute to retaining client or customer relationships with duty of care and aligned values.
- Provide expert high-end professional service to minimise risk of losing valued clients and investments, and to protect their lifestyle.
Founder, chief executive and consultant Anne McGowan is recognised as a foremost expert with an excellent professional reputation. Established for over ten years, sourcing crucial data and motivated to assist clients and help them be effective in assisting to protect their clients.
Gain the professional skill-set required for your management, advisers and support staff for dealing with so many situations. Being well informed is key in an environment where accountability and responsibility is now imperative, expected and high on the agenda.
Our consultant's high level of expertise in senior and elder wealth abuse is valuable to all as the issue becomes more sophisticated and extensive. Access to this expert with strong skills and relevant industry experience, can assist clients to foresee and avoid issues.
Consultancy is ideal for corporations involved in helping senior clients manage their financial arrangements. The benefits directly contribute to retaining clients, then reaching their potential, meeting clients best interests duty and regulator expectations.
To arrange a confidential discussion meeting or call, please contact us via the contact page.